- Receive service request information from Account Manager, interact with customers to get requests from them.
- Make proposals (ideas, implementation directions, solutions, ...), quotes suitable for businesses
- Presenting ideas and offering services to corporate clients.
- Negotiate contracts and bring the best solutions for customers and the company.
- Monitor project completion progress, requirements checklist, quality committed with customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing customers to up-sell at the end of the campaign or expand new customers.
- Solve project problems with the coordination of the team.
- Coordinate with the SEO Content team to bring the best experience for customers.
- Evaluate performance and report to customers monthly.
- Track budgets; notify manager of client requests that fall outside of scope.
- Report to the Account Manager in charge of work progress.
Requirements- 2 years of experience in a similar position. - Experienced in working with data and analyzing data.
- Good analytical, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent English is an advantage.
- Good at listening, analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Time management, organization - management skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint and Google Spreadsheet and Docs.
- Participate in social insurance with full salary;
- High project bonus;
- Clear and transparent career path.
- Be trained more knowledge about SEO and Digital Marketing;
- Opportunity to learn directly from Leaders or other departmental teams;
- Participate in company trip, team building…;
- Young, dynamic and comfortable environment.
* Working time: 9am - 6pm, Monday - Friday.
* Working address:
- Ho Chi Minh: 3rd Floor, Nam Phuong Building, 68 Hoang Dieu, Ward 12, District 04, HCMC.
- Da Nang: 3rd floor, DNES 31 Tran Phu, Hai Chau, Da Nang.
Please send your CV to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact phone number 0903 885 409 (Ms. Uyen – Human Resources Department).
Other jobs: TopOnSeek - Life & Career