The research is our effort to analyze the current state of the Australian automotive industry from a digital context. It’s part data and part analysis, making it highly useful for both the current players and those aspiring to join the industry in the near future.
The data in the report covers:
- Two types of companies: brands and dealers
- The way these companies generate traffic
- What advertising they use
- How the automotive websites perform in terms of SEO and user experience metrics
In this free ebook on the marketing trends in the automotive industry in Australia, you’ll find details covering:
- Traffic Overview: trend of organic traffic, share of desktop vs mobile, categories of referring websites
- Organic Searches: SERP features, top results for popular keywords
- Social Media: engagement and types of content
- Advertising Trends: spend on paid search, most expensive regions, display advertising, top publishers and advertisers
- Site Audits: health score and top technical issues
Estimated Reading Time: 28 minutes
Target Audience: Marketers working within the Australian automotive sector. The research will help Australian automotive industry players evaluate their online positions and learn from the strategies deployed by their competitors.